Gurus, poorly-done therapy and authorities can traumatize further. Our Past Therapy Rundown gives you relief you need first to resolve the original issue! Come experience the only program of its kind on the planet as it was developed here and is available no where else
“In regards to this exercise: I want to extend my sincerest thanks and appreciation to The Monterey Center for throwing me this life-preserver ,when I didn’t even know that I needed it SO MUCH. I was on the verge of giving up on getting help from anyone on any topic– there was so much accumulated disappointment on that line! Your therapy is a necessary tool for everyone on this planet to clean up all those messes left behind by professional or authoritative people, offering help, and who ultimately procure disaster. THERE IS HOPE.” – V.P.
“My experience of my first session with Ron is that he is extremely caring, passionate and goes above and beyond what is needed. This is the first step in my process of self-discovery”. – C.P.
Here are some questions to ask yourself:
- Do you know you would like some help on your self-improvement, but just can’t seem to trust anyone to really help you make that happen?
- Have you ever “had the rug pulled out from under you” by someone you completely trusted and still have some trouble “getting over it”?
- Are you resigned to feel that “not-delivering-on-promises-made” in therapy is just the social norm and therefore it’s okay?
- Have you spent months (or even years) in therapy, frustrated by how it is going, or how long it is taking to achieve any results?
- Do you feel you have problems that are far more monumental than that “little” one of “dealing with therapy”?
- Have you spent time with self-help programs such as Est, LifeSpring, Quantum, The Forum or work with Tony Robbins only to find yourself more or less back where you started from?
- Have you been ripped-off or otherwise victimized by the very therapy that was supposed to help you?
- If there existed a methodology to clearly teach and give you the insight and tools on how to be more aware, able and knowing on who, why and how to trust, would you want to have that now?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of the above questions, then the Past Failed Therapy Rundown is a positively, life-changing experience (all in itself) and just for you. Quick, therapeutic processes yield rapid, complete results in a way not known or practiced anywhere else in the world. Come to the only place on the planet where you can experience feeling confident and invigorated once again and get this gift of renewed spirit for life, today. Results are guaranteed with this process or your money refunded. Our therapists are bound by a strict Code of Ethics.
Formerly known as the Past Failed Therapy Rundown, the Sunshine Primary Rundown for past therapy relief is a highly effective program developed by longtime therapist, Ron Fitch and TMC Director, Valerie Hastings. One therapist sits with the new client in a gentle, safe and private environment where we inspect together, the wrong actions of the past and use a unique method, inspiring you to a new level of self-awareness and understanding. These self-arrived understandings about life and ‘help’ are the beginning steps towards greater self-actualization and clearer viewpoints on self and life. These incrementally increased and expanded viewpoints allow you to access greater self-determinism and agility in Life. With the Sunshine Primary Rundown alone, clients often can get handled what they spent months or years in therapy to accomplish. Exponentially freeing of the spirit is a much-needed practice for the planet. This program is EXCLUSIVELY offered at the Monterey Center of Alameda.
We Help Those Who Need to Disengage From Cults
At the Monterey Center our Past Therapy Handling is not only for people that have encountered past therapy mistakes and abuse, but for people who also have, are in the process of, or are considering disentangling from religious groups, gurus and teachers. Sometimes, it’s difficult to “get back to real life” and this is where our help is invaluable, as we deliver unbiased relief counseling, while often alleviating the original reason why the cults were sought after, in the first place.
Some of the practices/teachings/teachers we have assisted people in unhooking from include:
- Transcendental Meditation
- The Way International
- Diamond Heart
- Da Free John
- The Moonies
- Hare Krishna
- Church of Satan
- Jehovah’s Witness
- Elizabeth Clair-Prophet
- John Rogers & Insight Training
- Abusive clergy (from any denomination)
The Therapist’s Code
The therapist’s code is actually our policy of proper conduct for therapists and course supervisors. Though it should be applicable to ANY therapist or counselor in the fields of mental health and spiritual pursuit, we can only hope that one day they will all adopt the same or very similar code. Unlike others in the field, therapists at the Monterey Center profoundly understand that the strict following of this code, as it is designed, protects you from bungled therapy, guarantying that you get the maximum benefit out of each session, which is the first step towards your full healing.
If during any session you feel that the therapist has violated any of the points in this code, do not hesitate to bring this to the therapist’s or director’s attention. It is your right to do so. If you do not understand any point in the therapist’s code be sure that you get it clarified before the session begins.
Adherence to the therapist’s code by the therapist as well as your understanding the importance of this policy will ensure that you not only receive the greatest possible gains from therapy and course work at the Monterey Center, but that your success will be hastened. Stalled or jumbled cases can usually be traced to violations of this code.
- I agree not to evaluate for my client or tell him what he should think about his case, the session, or therapy in general.
- I agree not to invalidate my client’s case and any gains made in or out of session or on course.
- I agree never to walk off from a client in session.
- I agree never to get angry with my client in session.
- I agree to administer only therapeutic techniques in the way that they were designed to be delivered.
- I agree to keep all therapy appointments once made. If it is absolutely necessary to reschedule, I agree to handle it in the most effective and expedited way. If it is absolutely necessary to reschedule a session, I agree to handle it in the most effective and ethical way.
- I agree not to session/instruct a client who hasn’t had sufficient rest or who’s physically tired; unless therapy/instruction is being delivered to remedy these very difficulties.
- I agree not to session/instruct a client who is improperly fed.
- I agree not to permit a frequent change of therapists, unless it’s part of the program.
- I agree not to sympathize with my client but to instead deliver effective therapy and/or instruction.
- I agree not to let my client end the session on his/her own determination but to finish off what’s started.
- I agree to run every case action to its proper result.
- I agree to grant “beingness” to my client, always, in and out of session.
- I agree to utilize the most effective therapy/instruction techniques to help my client except when he/she is physically ill, and only medical means will serve.
- I agree to maintain an honest, solid, communication with my client in session and not interrupt his communication or to permit him to “overrun” in session.
- I agree not to knowingly enter comments, expressions, or any upsetting discourse into a session that might distract my client from his/her case.
- I agree not to explain, justify or make excuses in session for any mistakes whether real or imagined.
- I agree to estimate the current case state of my client only by standard case supervision data and not to diverge because of some imagined case difference.
- I agree never to use the secrets of a client divulged in session for punishment or personal gain.
- I agree not to take sexual liberties with my client, or violate my client emotionally or physically.
- I agree to refuse to permit any person, in my circle of awareness, to be physically injured, operated on or killed in the name of “mental treatment”.
- I agree to refuse to admit to the ranks of therapists, within my reach, anyone who is insane.
Send inquiries to: Past-Therapy@MontereyCenter.Org